Fire brigades and rescue vehicles needs to be operational at any time.
This includes the functioning starter battery as well as the installed batteries in the vehicle for additional equipment (searchlight, radio equipment, etc.).
All battery types are stressed by the intensive use, long standstill periods and permanent electrical loads, as well as a negative energy balance of rescue vehicles. In addition lead batteries are subject to self-discharge, even when they are not connected.
Due to the charge after operation and subsequent trickle charge, the batteries remain operational and extend their life span.
The battery charger and trickle-charger EL24 has been developed to meet these special requirements.
- Fanless device – maintenance-free!
- Battery charger and trickle-charger with 24V in dust-tight and water-jet proof aluminum housing IP65.
- Microprocessor-controlled 8A-charge and max. 1A-trickle-charge by intermittent current for all types of batteries.
- Automatic start of the charging process after connecting the vehicle.
- EL24i for wall or ceiling mounting with clearly visible status display.
- EL24f for installation for mounting in the vehicle with heat sink.
- Both variants also available for 12V (EL12i or EL12f).
The sturdy battery charger and trickle-charger convince with high-quality workmanship and its eye-catching design.